Counselling Services in Saskatoon and Online
What else makes Cairis Counselling unique?
- Counselling is available in person and online to anyone in Canada. To make the best possible online counselling experience each counsellors is equipped with high quality lighting, a state of the art camera and a good microphone.
- Unlike the online counselling services, there are no monthly or weekly fees. You are billed for each session individually, and you can cancel up to 24 hours before the appointment without charge.
- There is a convenient online booking platform, with automated reminders and booking notifications. It is simple and convenient to schedule, reschedule or cancel appointments.
- All counselors and coaches function from a trauma informed perspective
- Leighton Tebay is the only IFS Therapist in Saskatchewan
- We accept those who can’t normally afford therapy. Lower income individuals can sign up through the OpenPath Collective. and access services
- All counselors and coaches have at least a Master’s Degree and are actively engaged in further training and education
- For those that desire it, we can incorporate Christian spiritual practice to help in the healing journey.
- We are located on the 10th floor of the Skyline Business Center in the CIBC building downtown Saskatoon. Complimentary tea and coffee are available, as well as a spacious, clean, comfortable attractive waiting room. This building has a excellent climate control system.
How much does it cost?
$130 for a 50-60 minute session for Certified Counselors
$100 for uncertified counsellors.
Are counselling services covered by benefit plans?
Canadian Certified Counsellors my counselling services are covered by many benefit plans but not all. Some benefits providers, like Canada Life, typically cover the services of Psychologists and Social Workers but not counsellors. Clients are resposible to check with their benefits provider to see if services are covered. Supervised uncertified counselors are covered by a very limited number of benefit plans.