Cairis Counselling helps clients:
- Recover from abuse and neglect
- Heal Trauma, recover from PTSD and Complex PTSD
- Help those with ADHD and Autism and their caregivers
- Let go of unhelpful fears and anxiety
- Heal the sources of pain that fuel insecurity and depression
- Get free of unwanted habits
- Find self-worth and inner strength
- Anger management
- Help navigating relationships
- Let go of shame
- Find a way through grief and loss
- Grow in self-compassion and self-acceptance
At Cairis Counselling you’ll find a safe atmosphere where all are treated with dignity and respect.
Healing starts with one small step!
Our Approach to Counselling
At Cairis you’ll find:
- A gentle approach to therapy that is sensitive and understanding
- Therapists committed to ongoing training and personal development
- A safe place for people from all walks of life
- Evidence based practices
- Everyone is valued and respected regardless of their past
- Trauma informed therapy
Alexandria Kennedy helps clients with anxiety, depression, trauma and grief. She specializes in helping people with ADHD, Autism, chronic illness and anyone who struggles find a way to fit in a world that doesn’t seem designed for them.
Leighton Tebay works to heal trauma and emotional wounds to bring relief to depression, anxiety, addiction and difficult to control anger. His calm, gentle approach is great for those who have suffered abuse, neglect, and those weighed down by thoughts and feelings of not being good enough.